Friday, November 26, 2010

Introduction

     So.
     I read books. A lot of them.
     I started this blog because I am a teenager who loves to read. And I was bored, but that's beside the point. I follow many other blogs who review books and give their opinions on them to help others decide if they want to read specific books. Now I realize that the opinions I will be sharing are entirely my own and I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I will be rallying for my favorite authors quite often (J.K. Rowling!), so I am most likely going to sound biased at certain points. If you're interested in hearing what I have to say, check up on this blog every once in a while. If you think I am an utterly ridiculous teenager with way too much time on my hands, you would be correct, but I don't want to hear about it, so please refrain from any comments that are not useful to me or any fellow book lovers.
     Now, considering I only have a computer at one of my houses and I am very technilogically challenged, there will probably be long breaks between posts, so don't be too angry with me. As I said before, I am a teenager and prone to laziness and that will further add to the spontaneous bursts of news you will hear from me. Oh, and I'm very prone to drama. You will most likely hear about that as well.

P.S. I mean the musical theater kind of drama, not drama drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment