Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Day After Christmas! PLUS 2012 Debut Author Challenge

So, blog posts have been completely nonexistent these past few months. Junior has been INSANE and I sincerely apologize for the lack of reviews, or even book news. I plan on doing better this coming year. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a wonderful New Year in a week. Since I've managed to squeeze in a few books in midst of all the madness of the holiday season, I encourage you to check out my Goodreads account (the link is on my sidebar) to see how I rated the books I've read during my blogging absence. I plan on participating in the 2012 Debut Author Challenge (hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren), so here's the list of books I hope to read this coming year:

Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Above by Leah Bobet
Fracture by Megan Miranda
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Tempest by Julie Cross
Slide by Jill Hathaway
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
A Breathe of Eyre by Eva Marie Mont
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Cybernetic by Laura Riken
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller

Like last year, I have a lot more than twelve books on my list. We'll see how many I can get to!

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite certain I will learn lots of new stuff right here!

    Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete